background

Monday, January 9, 2012

Back to Business

Monday. Today is the day that many hubby's go back to work (do I hear a collective hurrah from some of you?). If you are like me, it's been wonderful having them around, but I yearn to get some order back into my day! So for many of The Sewing Sisterhood, this is the first day of our working New Year! And this is what is going on around the Sisterhood this week:


Easter is in the Bag at Little Sew & Sews!

Little Sew & Sews has started releasing the 2012 Easter product range, with the hugely popular Easter Bunny Drawstring bags making a revamped come-back this year! With TWO sizes and a variety of colours and fabric combinations, the bags are perfect for egg hunting or even use them as gift bags! Available to order now - Large $25 each or Small $16 each. Email Little Sew & Sews to place an order or head to our website for ready-made and ready-to-post Easter Bunny bags.



Sweet, Soft, Summer-time frills. This week at Handmade By 3 Little B’s I am enjoying creating beautiful and unique variations on my latest dress release – Sweet Summery Frills. This style of dress features a soft frilled neckline, contrasting hem or frilled ruffles, and a sweet little pocket for collecting treasures (as all girls like to do). For your chance to take one of these little beauties home, make sure you are a fan of my face-book page as these dresses (and much more) will be available towards the end of this month as part of my “Summer Delights Sale.” Thanks for reading, Mel (Mumma B) xox



School shoes, check. School lunch box, check. School library bag???
Search no longer. Skip Chasey will be loading a limited number of library bags and tiggy tags at the end of the week. The Library bags are very limited and only $15. Made from sturdy thick denim and a contrasting fabric these library bags are built to last. Tiggy tags are available for $9 and ensure your child can spot their bag in the sea of school bags. Head on over to Skip Chasey and say Hi. Sarah



With only five weeks to go until the first market of 2012, I am very busy playing with fabrics and new patterns here at Zahley Rose. I think what I am most excited about right now is the new teether taggie. After being repeatedly asked for mini taggies at markets I think I've finally come up with something that every baby will love. Even Miss 3 has given her approval by attempting to steal them from the sewing room.



There is a hive of activity over at My Obsession Designs. Back to school items are piling up ready for the next online market later this month. Pencil Cases, Library Bags and Bag Tags are all on the pile ready to go! I am also working on a few *new* product ideas - so keep your eye out over the coming weeks. Until next week! The Sewing Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ You might also like... ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...