background

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Product in Focus: Kids Back Pack from My Obsession Designs





Let's kick start 2012 with a product that fits nicely with the beautiful summer weather that a lot of Australia is currently experiencing!  This Q&A session is courtesy of Tracey from My Obsession Designs.





  1. Name of product: Kids Back Pack
  2. What is the purpose of the product: My kids back packs are lined with a waterproof fabric, which makes it ideal for kids to carry to swimming lessons or a trip to the beach.  Equally as great for a trip to the park or an overnight stay at the Grandparent's place.
  3. Who can use this product? The back pack is designed "kids-size" but can easily be used by an adult also.
  4. What is the product made from? The outside of the bag is made from 100% quilting cotton - lightweight by durable.  They are lined with waterproof PUL (which is the same product used in MCN's to keep baby dry).
  5. Where is the product created? The back packs are created by me, in my home with my kids playing under my feet.
  6. How is the product created? They are sewn entirely with my trusty sewing machine.
  7. How did the product idea come about? My children attend swimming lessons weekly.  With all three of them in the pool (as well as me for the younger ones), I was a bit like a pack-horse heading out every Wednesday morning.  I wanted a back pack that the kids would wear themselves, something fun and colourful, lightweight but big enough to hold their towel, swimwear, drink bottle and a snack.  Something that didn't weigh them down.
  8. Where can customers buy this product and what is the RRP? Customers can purchase my kids back packs from my Online Store at www.ozhandmade.com.au/store/myobsessiondesigns or in person at The Mummy Tree Markets on the Gold Coast (every second month).  I also attend other markets around Brisbane, visit my Facebook Page for updates on where you can find me.  The back pack retails at $30 (AUD).
  9. Do you have a special offer for our blog followers? Mention seeing my back packs on The Sewing Sisterhood Blog and you will receive $5 off!





No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ You might also like... ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...