background

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

TSS Photo Challenge - Week 2

Welcome to week 2 of The Sewing Sisterhood Photo Challenge. This week we are looking at the Sister's favourite spaces in their homes.


1. Angela - Perigren Creations: My favourite room of the house-the hammock on deck centres my soul - how could it not looking at the expanse of sky through the trees.

2. Mel - Handmade by 3 Little B's: My favourite space is currently the view from my lounge-room window. A garden that is alive in full summer bloom. I keep finding myself staring at it and feeling a wave of soothing calm wash over me. It is a good place for my soul right now.

3. Leigh - Sakurako: My favourite room in our house is the boys bedroom. I love the bunting flags on the walls and drawers, and their wooden names which I painted myself. Henry's gorgeous cot quilt was made by his godmother. Oliver has a quilt for his bed too but its still awaiting the binding (*blushes*).


1. Jo - 5 Giraffes & a Cheeky Monkey: My favourite room in the house... The Kid's room.... I never thought I would have ONE child let alone TWO.

2. Tracey - My Obsession DesignsMy bed is not actually my most favourite place - I actually don't sleep much at all - but I love what's on my bed and hanging over my bed. Quilt made by my Mum in Browns, Pinks and Greens- Wall Hanging handstitched by me.

3. Tanya - Pumpkin Snitch Designs: This is our favorite spot. 'Cause it's our cuddles and books spot. ;)


1. Michelle - M's Cute Bottoms: My favourite place, the kids playground it's brilliant kids can go out and play till there hearts content, gets them out of the house!

2. Naomi - Ohana Trends: This is my favourite place in my home. My lounge room and my antique lounge. I get to play with my kids and watch them play from this lounge. Lots of happy times. Also love to read on this lounge too.

3. Melanie - MelliMoo Creations: This is my favourite place its kind of the hub of the house and I always seem to be in it.


1. Belinda - Little Sew & Sews: A place to chill with a good book, a comfy cushion and some Margaret River chocolate close by.

2. Tina - The Sewing Fairy: My favourite room is our bedroom, you can’t see it but we often sleep with the blinds open as there is a hill behind the house & we often spot kangaroos bounding about on there. We have a king-sized bed so there is plenty of room for the 4 of us to jump in & have a family chat/cuddle on weekends 


3. Gill - Frilly's Designs: This is my favourite space at the moment, BBQ for Christmas and outdoor area just set up. Loving this space!



1. Jane - Lil Pip: I tried to think of somewhere else but nope, my bed. The huge print above is from when Amelia was 6 days old. She is laying on top of Oliver fast asleep. I still stop and look at this amazing moment in time. Makes me emotional. Just love it.

2. Sharon - Lil Moo & Mee: This is my favorite part of the house. It's a wall in our open living area where we put Maxx's art work from playgroup or early intervention. It's a reminder every day how far he's come.


3. Holly - Or Elsie: Here is my "fav place" - its my hallway. Simply because it doesn't matter how chaotic the rest of my house it is nearly always clean and even when the toys take over its a quick job to regain the calm.

Next week's theme is something cooked - stay tuned for some yummy looking meals and links to delicious recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ You might also like... ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...