background

Monday, January 16, 2012

What's On!





Sakurako will have a new boys cot quilt listed on Wednesday – 2D Zoo I. A bold, minimalist design showcasing a boyish blue, green and brown animal print and with straight-line quilting, 2D Zoo I is a truly modern quilt for a modern nursery. Available via the Sakurako Facebook page 






Jane from Lil Pip has been busy sewing for her little owlets. 
The joy on their faces when mummy makes something for them is totally worth it (and something that should happen more often!).   Still being challenged, this is the first time playing with stretch knit fabric since high school.  Supposed to be night wear, I have a feeling that they might be all the time wear!
I'll soon be preparing for my first markets for 2012. Keep Saturday 11 February free and come to see me at the Yarraville Markets. Same day as the Yarraville Festival with bands, free kids entertainment, food and of course homemade goodies.





M's Cute Bottoms has enjoyed some time off and is getting back into the swing of things. I've been busy updating all the products on the website and everything is current.  Keep an eye out this week for new items being released, like wet bags and MORE nappies. Head on over to mscutebottoms.com and check out what is available. I’m also happy to announce that I will be a stall holder at The Mummy Tree Market at Morningside, their first market is in February so keep an eye out for more information on that.



It is still all sweet and summery this week at Handmade By 3Little B’s. I will be enjoying a week of creating Sweet Summer Sun Suits in a variety of gorgeous fabrics!
So many fabric combinations whirling in my mind! Watch my wall, this week is all about make and sell. Cheers Mel (Mumma B)
 Pattern design courtesy of Little Lizard King sewing patterns 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ You might also like... ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...